Answer the following questions on your work sheet and get 2 minutes off your race clock for each correct answer.
- The streets of neighbouring Jan Juc are named after famous Scottish golf courses. Which street is the most northerly? St Andrews, Troon, Carnoustie, Canarvon
- Carl the Greenskeeper in Caddy Shack was played by Bill Murray. True or False. During the writers strike in the early 80s, Bill Murray learnt to surf at the fearsome G Land surf break in Indonesia.
- Happy Gilmore is a failed hockey player turned professional golfer. What hockey team does he support. Detroit Redwings, Colorado Avalanche, Boston Bruins.
- If you birdied the first at The Sands, how many shots did you have?
- True or False: Your facilitator use to cut up Old School golf balls and stretch the rubber bands across the road between two telegraph poles. It didn’t end well.