Team building in Cairns is all about exploring the reef, the rainforest and one of Australia’s quirkiest cities.
Cairns is the largest city in Tropical North Queensland on one of the main departure points to discover the Great Barrier Reef. The hinterland rainforest is also an adventure playground with great hiking, zip lines, markets, and site seeing.
Cairns also has some of the best white water rafting in Australia. There are also numerous uninhabited islands and beaches just waiting for a unique team building program.
The wonderful waterfront precinct is also a great place for team building in Cairns.
Team building programs we recommend in Cairns include:
- Corporate Orienteering (with a zipline across a crocodile enclosure!)
- Wilderness Rescue (with whitewater rafting)
- Resilience: prepare your team for change
- The Silo Buster
- Cairns Waterfront Challenge (on bikes, mopeds, and helicopters)
- Hi tech adventure race
- Indoor team building programs