Adventure for Life operates in Australia, NZ and South East Asia. We take Australian Adventure Standards wherever we go, and we know the reputable ground operators in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, NZ, and Vietnam.
Here are a few ideas to give your international conference some extra “wow”
- Climb active volcanos and then relax in 5 star luxury with world class day spas.
- Hire a flotilla of luxury Phinisi boats for a multi-day incentive in a world
heritage listed region
- Explore Bali’s beaches and cultural centres.
- Climb Mt Kinabalu via Ferrata.
- Explore the historic laneways and spectacular food of Penang
- Go rope-less rock climbing and enjoy yoga sessions on a luxury junk boat on Ha Long Bay.
- Take a bike journey in the Northern Highlands of Vietnam
- Explore the old quarter in Hanoi and experience the vibrant street food scene.
- Enjoy a mulit-day mountain biking, sailing, and sea kayaking journey in remote islands
- Take a kick boxing class
- go sailing or explore the waterways of Bangkok
- enjoy a high tech amazing race on tuk tuks.
- participate in an entry level triathlon in Phuket
NZ: The adventure capital of the world.
- Go heli rafting on the wild rivers on the South Islands west coast.
- Take a helicopter up to a high altitude hut overlooking a glacier for champagne and canapés
- Go bungy jumping or other high adrenaline adventure activities.
- Experience a Maori cultural display.
- Enjoy a company ski day
Our motto is “Life is not a spectator sport”