These days are perfect for larger conferences (over 60 people), and they allow delegates to choose their own adventure.
Adventure for Life creates a simple online booking page with a choice of leisure activities. Delegates lodge their preferred activities and we take care of the rest.
Adventure for Life does all the work as follows:
• Set up company branded web page with activity descriptions and online booking form.
• Arrange all transport, and book external activity providers.
• Set minimum and maximum numbers per activity.
• Create participant lists.
• Email all delegates their chosen activity before they depart for the conference.
• Organise indemnity forms.
• Provide national park and local council permits.
• Conduct all activities with highly trained guides. (bronze medallions and advanced ﬁrst aid qualiﬁed).
• Provides essential items like sunscreen, drinking water, and snacks.
Surf lessons, spa treatments, golf, horse riding, guided bush walks, sea kayaking, winery tours, ﬂat water canoeing, mountain biking, site seeing tours, zip lining.
Why use the Adventure Menu?
• Giving delegates a choice = happier people.
• Time savings for conference organisers.
• Fixed costs make budgeting easier.
• One point of contact for all activities.
|Includes||Details on Application|