These expeditions are not for the faint-hearted. They are exceptional experiences for those wanting to push their limits in exotic and remote destinations.
Adventure for Life will customise any program to suit the group size, budget, preferred activity, and desired destination. An Adventure for Life expedition leader will provide all the necessary logistics, medical support, and pre-expedition training.
- Climbing Malaysia’s highest mountain, Mt Kinabalu.
- Scaling volcanoes in remote Indonesia.
- Running wilderness rivers in Tasmania and Malaysia.
- Cross country ski touring in Colorado.
- Diving in the Solomon Islands
- Mountain biking in Timor Leste
- Trekking the Great Ocean Walk and Overland Track
“Life is not a spectator sport”